How do I make an appointment?
Give us a call at 417-269-2273 during our office hours.
How much will it cost?
Treatment costs vary depending on the level of service required. We discuss costs at the initial appointment.
How will I pay?
We accept Medicare, private insurance and self-pay for services. Missouri Medicaid also covers some services.
How long will treatment take?
Each patient has specific needs and responds to treatment differently. During the initial appointment, we recommend a care plan for you. The length of treatment is determined by your progress.
What will I do in treatment?
We offer these treatment activities:
- Addiction education
- Case management and community support services
- Family therapy
- Group and individual therapy
- Life skills and social skills training
- Recreation therapy and leisure education
- Relapse prevention education