Ear, Nose & Throat Care
Ear, Nose & Throat Services
- Advice and referrals for hearing aid accessories – blue tooth, telephone needs, etc.
- Auditory brainstem response testing (ABR) – diagnostic hearing test for infants
- Balance testing
- Cauterization of nosebleeds
- Cerumen removal
- Custom molds for professionals
- Custom swim molds
- Cyst treatment and removal
- Deviated Septum correction
- Ear tube placement
- Hearing aid fitting and servicing
- Hearing aids
- Hearing assessments
- Hearing evaluations – pediatric & adult
- Hearing implants
- Hearing loss prevention
- Infant hearing screenings
- Single-side hearing deafness
- Tinnitus evaluation
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Treatment of head and neck cancers
Signs of Hearing Loss
- Difficulty understanding conversation in a noisy or group setting
- Increasing the volume on the television/radio
- Hearing but not always clearly understanding speech
- Asking people to repeat what they say
- Noticing voices sounding muffled or perceiving speech as mumbled
- Ringing in ears
Learn more about our speech, language and hearing services.
right Learn more about CoxHealth's speech, language and hearing services.
At CoxHealth, we're committed to helping you achieve the highest level of function you can. Learn more about the speech, language and hearing services we provide offer for patients like you.