Insurers, nurse case managers and employers: WorkComplete is your single point of service for thorough, integrated support. Count on us for quality medical care, timely provider appointments, evidence-based treatment approaches plus rapid communication of progress reports and work status. Our experienced providers offer post-injury work for nearly all conditions, case review for difficult cases, causation opinions, utilization reviews and ratings.
Our team of work comp specialists includes occupational medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists and physical and occupational therapists.
We understand the physiological and psychological effects of maintaining an injured worker on the job, and the importance of providing appropriate treatment. Our program reduces fragmented care and over-utilization of services. We'll answer your tough questions about work status, injury causation, maximum medical improvement and ratings. WorkComplete also offers a job function match service with job analysis, ergonomics and job function testing (new hire and return to work).
Call the Comp Line, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday, for:
- recommendations for the WorkComplete provider best suited for your worker
- help obtaining medical records and rating results
- help with billing and reporting to employer forms
- help with inpatient or emergency room needs
- reporting concerns involving treatment of your injured worker
- reporting communication concerns with WorkComplete provider offices.