CoxHealth offers workers’ compensation through WorkComplete.
WorkComplete is a provider program dedicated to excellence in injury management.
Questions about medical or imaging records?
For your workers' compensation record or imaging record needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the WorkComplete Comp Line.
Available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-269-2667
- Fax: 417-269-2668
Workers' Compensation Resources
Email WorkComplete for recommendations and/or help with these things.
- The WorkComplete provider best suited for your worker
- Obtaining medical records and rating results
- Billing and reporting to employer forms
- Inpatient or emergency room needs
- Reporting concerns involving treatment of your injured worker
- Reporting communication concerns with WorkComplete provider offices
Workers' Compensation Medical Director
TED A. LENNARD, MD
Dr. Lennard is a physician at Springfield Neurological and Spine Institute and has 29 years of experience with workers’ compensation patients. He specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation and treats acute and chronic work injuries. He has extensive experience in Independent Medical Examinations, ratings, causation opinions and depositions. Dr. Lennard obtained his board certification from the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has edited seven textbooks in his field. He is married with four daughters.