Health Risk Assessments
If you’d like a summary of your overall health in a personalized report, our health risk assessments are for you. Assessments include:
- Personal wellness profile questionnaire: an easy-to-use assessment of lifestyle factors such as eating patterns, sleep patterns and medical history.
- Clinical assessment: height, weight, blood pressure, body fat, waist circumference and lab work (total cholesterol. HDL, LDL, glucose and triglycerides).
- Assessment scores and recommendations for positive lifestyle change.
Personalized, one-on-one wellness coaching is the perfect complement to your health risk assessment. Our wellness coaches are experts in identifying your values and wellness goals, helping you take action, and teaching you how to maintain long-term behavior change. Using practices in line with Wellness Council of America guidelines, we offer the encouragement and support you need to get started on your pat to wellness, today.
A coalition of more than 20 Stone and Taney county health and wellness organizations and Cox Medical Center Branson, the Ozarks Wellness Network brings together people and resources dedicated to addressing wellness issues in these communities. Initiatives include:
- tobacco cessation and smoke-free workplace policies
- unhealthy body weight
- substance abuse
- food insecurity
- senior health
- dental health
- community health education
- mental health.
To learn more about OWN It, upcoming programs and how you can get involved, call 417-335-7333 or 417-334-4544 ext. 224.