Services We Provide
- In-center hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- 24-hour emergency dialysis services
- Pre-emptive kidney transplantation evaluation
- Educational programs for dialysis patients and their families
Ozarks Dialysis Services
Comprehensive renal replacement therapy options are available through Ozarks Dialysis Services of CoxHealth. We’re proud to say we exceed National Kidney Foundation goals for dialysis, and we’ve consistently exceeded nationally recognized goals related to vascular fistula access. Ozarks Dialysis Services has provided dialysis in southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas, eastern Oklahoma and southeastern Kansas since the late 1960s. Ozarks Dialysis Services of CoxHealth is a not-for-profit, hospital-based outpatient chronic maintenance dialysis service offering quality customer care. Our staff includes experienced dialysis nurses, including many who are certified in nephrology nursing (CNN).
We offer maintenance outpatient hemodialysis treatments using single-use dialyzers on Fresenius machines in Springfield and Monett.
Home Daily Dialysis
Are you on home daily dialysis? We offer training and professional support services 24/7 for continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD), automated peritoneal dialysis (APD), and home hemodialysis inside Ferrell-Duncan Clinic in Springfield. Call 417-875-3307 for more information.
- Transplant referral information
- Pre-dialysis education for patients referred by their nephrologist
- Community education
- Personalized training and support for Nx-Stage Home Hemodialysis
- Nutrition education and support to assist with your overall care
Find your new kidney care specialist.
Our kidney care providers are accepting new patients. Find yours today.