CoxHealth’s Teresa Coyan promoted to VP of Public Affairs
I am pleased to announce that Teresa Coyan is CoxHealth’s newest vice president after being promoted to Vice President of Public Affairs.
Cox Medical Group welcomes new providers
In the last few weeks, CoxHealth has added 16 new physicians in a variety of specialties. We are also adding mid-level providers including nine just this week to clinics across the system. Nurse practitioners and physician assistants are an important part of our team, helping to improve access to care for our communities.
CoxHealth expands telemedicine clinics for students
Twenty-five school districts throughout the Ozarks have access to health care without leaving school, and now that list includes the Salem and Maries County R-II district.
Cox College renovation update
Although the entire construction project is not yet complete, some of Cox College’s newly renovated classrooms are being used for the first time as the new school year gets underway.
CoxHealth in the news
- KOLR-10 interviewed Dr. Minh-Thu Le, allergist, for a story on about the importance of EpiPens.
- KY3/KSPR interviewed our injury prevention outreach educator for a story about risks related to Kratom.
- Springfield Business Journal published information about Cox South’s and Cox Branson’s American College of Cardiology awards for heart attack care.
- The Lamar Democrat about CoxHealth hospitals in Barton County, Cox Monett, Springfield and Branson named as Best Regional Hospitals in southwest Missouri by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Monett Times reported on Cox Monett Hospital's Live Well Health and Safety fair on Saturday, Aug. 17 at the Monett Area YMCA.
Voice of the patient
From patient satisfaction reports about Cox South Lab: "We went to the outpatient lab and my 9 year old was so nervous about it. The man that took his blood was so understanding. He talked to my son and calmed him down. He did his best to get his mind off the needle but at the same time telling him what he was doing. He made it fast and easy and I really appreciated it."
Thank you for everything you do to support our patients and our community,