We're happy to offer job shadowing opportunities to our community.
Our program aims to help students:
- Observe the daily routines of health care workers
- Identify career interests in health care
- Gain awareness of the academic, technical and personal skills required in health care professions
- Develop an understanding of the critical connections between school, work and goal attainment.
Job shadowing is designed to be an observation-only experience, lasting two to eight hours. The experience does not fulfill any clinical or internship requirements nor does it provide any hands-on experience. Job shadowing is for individual participants only and is not available for groups of students.
Who is eligible to participate?
- High school students age 16 and above (parent or guardian signature is required for all applicants age 16 or 17)
- College students
- Individuals exploring a second career
All requests must be submitted at least one week prior
to the beginning of any scheduled shadowing.
Steps to job shadowing