We’re an internal CoxHealth department. We do research, strategy work, copywriting, graphic and digital design, video and system website management for the system and individual service-level clients. You’ll work with a marketing strategist to outline, concept and produce your marketing project. Below is our usual project flow:
- Getting the ball rolling: To begin a project with our team, submit a request form. Every CoxHealth department has an assigned marketing strategist. If you don’t know who your strategist is, please call 417-269-8165 or email email@example.com. You’ll discuss every project with your strategist before it begins. Project timelines vary for different deliverables. Your strategist will discuss project timelines for your project with you as your project begins. During your initial meeting or call, your strategist will ask questions to understand your overall objective and target audience. This information will be used to develop a marketing strategy or a creative brief, depending on the complexity of the project. Once you approve the strategy or brief, the creative process begins. Your strategy or brief will guide our creative team as we develop your materials. Your strategist will update you with key project milestones and communicate expected delivery dates through the duration of your project.
- Getting creative: Based on your strategy or brief, our copywriter and graphic designer collaborate on messaging and design. The copywriter then develops your copy, which is reviewed by your strategist to ensure consistency with the strategy. Once approved, the graphic designer will incorporate the copy into the design of your marketing collateral and route internally with our team for review. During this routing, your collateral will be reviewed by the copywriter, designer, creative director and strategist for approval.
- Your approval: After your artwork has been approved by all necessary internal parties, your strategist will send a PDF of the artwork for your review. This is your opportunity to view the art and provide feedback on any adjustments you feel should be made. During this time, your artwork should be shared with anyone on your team whose feedback is important to the finished project, and all feedback should be consolidated. After noting the consolidated feedback on the PDF, send the art back to your strategist. They will review the requested changes with the creative team, who will then work to update the artwork. You’ll receive the art once more for final approval.
- On to production: After your final approval, the graphic designer will move the art into production and delivery.
- How did we do?: If your project was an advertising campaign, your strategist may follow up with you to inquire after target audience response.