Nutrition isn’t "one size fits all." At CoxHealth Outpatient Nutrition, we’ll work with you to develop a personalized nutrition plan. We want to help you achieve your goals and make a difference in your overall health.
- An assessment of your height and weight
- A review of the foods you typically eat
- A calculation of your calorie and protein needs
- An assessment of your activity level
- Detailed education
- Nutrition diagnostics
We also offer medical nutrition therapy for high cholesterol, diabetes, hypoglycemia, gestational diabetes, kidney disease, COPD, high blood pressure, cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, nutrition support, liver disease, HIV/AIDS and other medical complications.
We offer help with weight management, eating disorders, food allergies, pediatric nutrition, celiac sprue/gluten-free needs, delayed progression or prevention of chronic diseases associated with improper nutrition, and a follow-up program to help you stay on track.
After your consultation with one of our registered dietitians and following the recommended program, you’re likely to experience reduced lab values for lipid profile, glucose and HGB AC1 levels; reduced blood pressure; weight reduction and maintenance; delayed progression or prevention of chronic diseases associated with improper nutrition; and an overall healthier lifestyle.
Wondering if you would benefit from a nutrition consultation? Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you routinely on and off diets, only to regain weight?
- Have you been diagnosed with a medical condition and are unsure of what you can and can’t eat?
- Do you feel guilt or shame after eating?
- Do you eat for emotional comfort or to relieve stress or depression?
- Are you ready to take charge of your nutritional needs?
Give us a call today. We can help.
You'll need to contact yourhealth care insurance company to inquire about and verify nutrition services coverage.