Physician Job Description
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, a 200+provider multispecialty clinic in Springfield, Missouri, is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join our group in Springfield, Missouri. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is a subsidiary of CoxHealth, a not-for-profit health system serving southwest Missouri since 1906.
- Join our team of seven interventional and non-interventional cardiologists, two EPs, two CT Surgeons, and four Vascular Surgeons.
- Group performs more than 4,700 cath lab procedures annually.
- Position also includes outpatient clinic, echo lab procedures, stress tests and other outpatient diagnostic studies, as well as consultative hospitalist service.
- Cover one hospital- Cox South, a 644 bed, Level 1 STEMI Center with five cardiac cath labs, one hybrid cath lab/OR suite, and three EP labs.
- Outpatient clinic is located in Wheeler Heart & Vascular Center, which is attached via skywalk to Cox South Hospital.
- Highly competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation allowance
Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Why the Springfield Area?
Southwest Missouri offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community - and Springfield is at the heart of it all.