Typography helps establish hierarchy and brand presence, while ensuring readability and appeal. CoxHealth uses one overarching typeface for all printed materials to support our identity. It’s a fresh, clean font that communicates warmth and compassion, while maintaining the modern simplicity of our design aesthetic.
- Do not modify the Agenda font.
- Use Agenda Regular for body copy.
- Body copy should be black unless needed in white for legibility on the backdrop.
- Don’t use tight leading on body copy.
- Do not center or justify body copy. Do not set tracking below zero.
Substitute: Arial, only to be used when Agenda is not available
Website: Freight Sans Pro