The Meyer Center
The Meyer Center for Wellness and Rehabilitation is our 90,000 square foot flagship facility. Thanks to our medical fitness model, our members have access to screenings and assessments, classes, and personal services to help them stay on track as they work toward a healthier lifestyle.
Services & Facilities Offered
No matter your fitness interest, you’ll find what you need at The Meyer Center.
- Basketball courts and two racquetball courts
- 6-lane lap pool and warm water therapy pool
- Indoor rubberized track
- Spacious locker rooms including a dry heat sauna, steam room, whirlpool and free towel service
- Massage therapy
- Individual health assessments, exercise prescription and personal training
- Corporate fitness
- Disease management
- Nutrition services including weight management, nutrition counseling and sport nutrition counseling
- Training groups
- Sport specific conditioning
- Team training
- Seniors program and Kids' Club
- Community activities including CoxHealth Medical Mile and 5K, Girls Just Wanna Run 5K/10K, health fairs, fun walks/runs and triathlons
- Full-service Subway restaurant.
Monday - Thursday, 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday, 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Sunday, not available
Thanksgiving Eve, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Christmas Eve, 5 a.m. – 2 p.m.., Kid’s Club: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.; no classes
Christmas Day, closed
New Year's Eve, 5 a.m. – 5 p.m.., Kid’s Club: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
New Year's Day, closed