A Holistic, Patient-Centered Approach
Integrated behavioral health care focuses on whole-person wellness. We look at how both mental and physical health affects overall functioning. Our behavioral health consultants will work with your primary care provider to coordinate your care. We create personalized treatment plans that address patients' biological, psychological and social needs. This approach to care focuses on improving function through healthy lifestyle changes and effective illness management.
Our integrated behavioral health care professionals operate in the following locations:
- Medical Mile Clinic
- Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Pain Management Clinic
- Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Internal Medicine
- Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Family Medicine
- CoxHealth Pediatric Center
- Northside Pediatrics
- Family Medicine and OB in Branson
- Family Practice and OB in Monett
- Drury University Panther Clinic
Talk to your provider if you would like more information about our integrated behavioral health services.