CoxHealth Plaza Hotel offers 30 finely appointed guest rooms for patients of CoxHealth and their families. Conveniently located on the second floor of Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center and connected to Cox Medical Center South, the hotel offers reasonably priced rooms with king, queen and full size beds. Roll-away and baby beds are available for an additional fee.
|Bed Type 1 Full Bed||Cost $59|
|Bed Type 1 Queen Bed||Cost $63|
|Bed Type 1 King Bed||Cost $66|
|Bed Type 2 Queen Beds||Cost $68|
|Bed Type 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed (with microwave and mini-refrigerator)||Cost $74|
Convenient Care Pharmacy is located on the ground floor of Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center. The Cox South cafeteria offers hot meals, deli sandwiches, a salad bar, desserts and snacks, all of which can be eaten in the spacious seating area or made "to go" when time is limited. For added convenience, you'll find an ATM located adjacent to the cafeteria.
Additional conveniences include:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Self-service laundry
- Daily maid service
- Kitchenettes in some rooms
- Vending/ice machine
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- Coffee pot
- Hair dryer and iron and board, available at the front desk.
Patient transport from the hotel to a physician visit or treatment can be arranged.
Pets are not allowed at the CoxHealth Plaza Hotel. Please make arrangements for boarding your pets prior to your arrival. If you need assistance locating a local boarding facility, our front desk staff can provide you a list of area facilities and phone numbers.
Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center houses seven floors of physician offices and CoxHealth services in addition to the hotel. The external doors are locked each night at 9:00pm. If you need entrance after hours, the hotel desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
We gladly accept cash, and MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards. For more information or for room availability, please call 417-269-5900.
How to get to the CoxHealth Plaza Hotel from Cox Medical Center South
- From the main hospital lobby, turn left at the first corridor and follow the signs along the hallway to the skywalk.
- At the "Y" in the skywalk, turn left to Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center. The skywalk will take you to the second floor of Wheeler Heart and Vascular Center, where the Cox Plaza Hotel is conveniently located.
- Continue to follow the hallway and take the elevators to the ground floor, where you will find the front desk of the hotel.