Community-based, not-for-profit health system CoxHealth and leading health and well-being company Humana have signed an agreement that provides in-network access for Humana commercial plan members in the Ozarks at all of CoxHealth’s hospitals and outpatient locations and with its employed and affiliated clinicians.
Effective Nov. 1, the agreement provides in-network access for Humana commercial Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) health plan members at the system’s more than 80 outpatient care facilities and six hospitals:
· Cox Barton County Hospital in Lamar
· Cox Medical Center Branson in Branson
· Cox Medical Center South in Springfield
· Cox Monett Hospital in Monett
· Cox North Hospital in Springfield
· Meyer Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Hospital in Springfield
The contract also offers in-network access to CoxHealth’s
more than 1,300 employed and affiliated primary care providers and specialists.
Patients can contact CoxHealth for more information at 417-269-2945.