Physician Job Description
CoxHealth/Ferrell Duncan Clinic is seeking a full-time vascular-trained/certified physician to practice vascular medicine.
- Seeking a physician well versed in all aspects of evaluation and management of patients with vascular disease
- Join a team of four vascular surgeons along with highly trained cardiologists, interventional radiologists, and wound care specialists
- Multidisciplinary care given in a highly collaborative environment
- Hospital consults, outpatient DVT clinic, non-vascular surgery patients, consult on hypercoagulable patients, read vascular ultrasounds
- Physicians partner with one hospital, Cox South in Springfield, Missouri, level 1 trauma, level 1 stroke center. Cox South Hospital has five Cath Labs with endovascular capabilities, including one dedicated vascular suite
- No call required (be available for phone consultations)
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation expenses
Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Why the Springfield Area?
Southwest Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.