Your nutrition is an important part of your hospital stay.
CoxHealth registered dietitians are available for all patients admitted to the hospital. There are a wide variety of services an inpatient registered dietitian provides on a daily basis to help ensure the best patient care. If you or a loved one have any nutrition questions during your hospital stay, please ask to speak with a registered dietitian.
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Nutrition-focused physical exams
- Evaluation of nutrition status
- Nutrition education
- Recommendations for protein and/or calorie supplements
- Diet alterations
- Vitamin/mineral supplements