Due to infection control issues, we are unable to accept any returns, credits, or exchanges once an item has been delivered. We appreciate your understanding.
ICU and Re-route Policy
If your recipient is in the ICU or another area that prohibits fresh flowers and/or plants, we will contact you to make arrangements for something that would be acceptable for both the patient and you.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
Help and Delivery Information
For assistance placing an order, please call the shop during business hours at 417 269-4171, option 1. A Sales Consultant will be happy to assist you.
Online orders received by 2:00 p.m. during normal business hours will be delivered the same business day. Orders received after 2:00pm or after normal business hours will be delivered the following business day. Due to patient safety, deliveries are left with the nursing staff who will directly to the patient.