CoxHealth Community Sponsorship Information
At CoxHealth, our mission is to improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research. As the only local, not-for-profit health system based in Springfield, Mo., we provide substantial community benefit to serve the unmet needs of our friends neighbors.
If your organization has an event coming up, we encourage you to apply for a sponsorship. Please note that consideration is given only to applications that demonstrate a direct benefit or service to members of the community, or organizations whose primary mission is to directly improve the health of the local community.
Policies & Guidelines
- Must be a non-profit organization (for-profit organizations are not eligible for consideration)
- Requesting organization must be located within CoxHealth's 24-county primary and secondary service area.
- All requests that relate to events in the Branson area will go through Cox Medical Center Branson's sponsorship process.
- Max amount awarded: $15,000.
Please Note that consideration will not be given to the following requests:
- Capital campaigns
- Individual team sports
- Gifts to individuals
- Debt retirement
- Golf tournaments
- Requests that could potentially set a precedent for a group of organizations (project graduations, church activities, etc.)
- Political parties, candidates, legislative advocacy groups
- Organizations that discriminate based on age, race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability.
|February, March or April events||Request due by Jan. 15|
|May, June or July events||Request due by April 15|
|August, September or October events||Request due by July 15|
|November, December or January events||Request due by Oct. 15|
Required Documents & Information
If your sponsorship request is granted, you'll need to submit these documents before we can process your request:
- Copy of tax exempt status
- Any additional information or material regarding the sponsorship opportunity
- Upon completion of your event, you must return our "Proof of Performance" document. (This document will be provided to you upon sponsorship approval.)