Cost: Free to Attend - See event description for details.
Reduced-cost lab tests: 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, full lipid profile (cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides), Hgb A1C (blood glucose) and TSH (thyroid) - free to the first 100 participants, thanks to the Cox Monett Hospital Auxiliary; after that, $30
test for men only (prostate cancer) - $15
Cash or check only. Please fast 10-12 hours prior to blood draw.
- Car seat safety education
- Free bike helmets for kids (after trauma education and while supplies last)
- Diabetes education
- Stroke, heart and trauma education
- Maternal, child and newborn education
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Bone density
- EKG (electrical activity of heart)
- Pulse oximetry
No appointments necessary.