Cost: Free to Attend - See event description for details.
Live Well Health and Safety Fair: 7:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Reduced-cost lab tests - $30
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, full lipid profile (cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides), Hgb A1C (blood glucose) and TSH (thyroid)
- *Cash or check only. Please fast 10-12 hours prior to blood draw.
test for men only (prostate cancer) - $15
- Car seat safety education
- Free bike helmets for kids (after trauma education and while supplies last)
- Diabetes education
- Stroke education
- Heart and trauma education
- Maternal-child education
- Newborn education
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar testing
- BMI, height and weight measurements
- Bone density
- EKG (electrical activity of heart)
- Pulse oximetry
No appointments necessary.