CoxHealth is seeking a BE/BC radiation oncologist to join a well-established practice with two radiation oncologists.
- Office and clinic is located on hospital campus with a state-of-the-art
- All Varian equipment, including two TruBeams and a third one to be installed,
HDR and LDR brachytherapy, SRS, SBRT.
- Center is accredited by ACR and CoC American College of Surgeons
- Cancer center has a referral network from eight medical oncologists,
a surgical oncologist, gynecologic oncologist, a neuro-oncologist with eight neurosurgeons,
breast surgeons and many other highly trained specialists in every field.
- On-site physics services provided by Siteman/Washington University
- Service area of 800,000+ people
- Center is part of large integrated system that includes six hospitals,
more than 80 physician clinics, walk-in care, urgent care, five ERs and a Level
1 Trauma Center.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Why the Springfield Area?
Southwest Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.