Physician Job Description
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, a 200+provider multispecialty clinic in Springfield, Missouri, is seeking a Neurologist to join our well-established practice. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic is a subsidiary of CoxHealth, a not-for-profit health system serving southwest Missouri since 1906.
- Join our busy group of eight neurologists who sub-specialize in neuromuscular diseases, epilepsy, sleep and vascular neurology
- Outpatient General Neurology with ability to sub-specialize as preferred
- M-F daytime schedule, call rotation for evenings and weekends
- Group includes dedicated Neurohospitalists for inpatient coverage
- Clinic is conveniently located in the Jared Neuroscience Center on the Cox South Hospital campus
- Cox South is the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center certified by DNV GL
- CoxHealth has been recognized by U.S. News &World Report as a High Performing Hospital in neurology and neurosurgery
- CareChex names us among the Top 100 hospitals in the nation for medical excellence in spinal fusion and spinal surgery
- We are also recognized among the Top 10% in the U.S. for patient safety in neurological care and spinal surgery
- Highly competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Working at CoxHealth
Why the Springfield Area?
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.