CoxHealth’s Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, a 120+ provider multispecialty group in Springfield, Missouri, is seeking a BE/BC physician for an opportunity in rheumatology. Candidates should be board-certified in family medicine or internal medicine. Rheumatology fellowship not required. Join our existing group, which includes a board-certified rheumatologist and a physician assistant, and help us further expand patient access in this busy clinic.
- 100 percent rheumatology-focused practice
- Great schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., in the clinic setting with 1:5 call
- On-site ancillary services
- Minimal inpatient requirements, all performed at one hospital - Cox Medical Center South, a 644-bed facility located across the street from the clinic
- Enjoy a referral base of 200+ primary care providers through our affiliation with CoxHealth, one of the leading integrated healthcare systems in the Midwest
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Professional liability insurance, occurrence-based
Our health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Ferrell-Duncan Clinic, our multispecialty clinic physician group, offers 23 specialties.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Why the Springfield Area?
Southwest Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.