Third Annual CoxHealth Virtual Research Conference
- Jade Burgess, RN-BC, MSN
- Med-Surg Educator, Educational Services/CoxHealth
0840-0940: Overcoming Barriers in Research in Light of the Pandemic
- Richard J. Barohn, MD
- University of Kansas Medical Center
0950-1050: Adverse Childhood Experiences Project
- Curtis Mattson, PsyD, MBA
- Administrator Integrated Behaviral Healthcare and Occupational Medicine/CoxHealth
1100-1130: Research Dissertation
- Kyle Brashear, MS, RD/LD
- MND Associate Professor/Cox College
1200-1245: Research in BKA Stretch Positions
- Jason Shaw
1245-1315: Fundamental Literature Review Time Mangement
- Carol Conley, MBA/HA, BSN, RNC
- Assistant Professor/Cox College
1330-1415: Lymphedema in Breast Cancer
- Allison Anbari
1430-1500: Inter-professional panel on Adapting Research and Evidence-Based Practice During a Pandemic
- Jade Burgess, RN-BC, MSN (Nursing)
- Jessica Ratcliff, MS, CCRC (CRI)
- Anna Quigg, PhD, BCBA-D (Cox College)
- Kyle Brashear, MS, RD/LD (RD, Pharmacy)
1500-1510: Evaluations/Adjourn/Instructions for Virtual Poster Hall
Please note, in order to obtain contact hours for Part I (Lecture Presentations) of this activity, participants must:
Sign up on Eventbrite. (Roll call online)
Participation in the entire live, virtual activity
Complete the online evaluation
1510-1630: Virtual Poster Hall
Tentative agenda and subject to change
Jade Burgess, RN-BC, MSN
- Med-Surg Educator, Educational Services, CoxHealth
- Nurse Planner
Dr. Amanda Cole, PhD MS BSN BS CNE-Cl
- Chair, MSN Program, Cox College
Carol Conley, MBA/HA, BSN, RNC
- Assistant Professor/Cox College
Kathryn DeNure, RD/LD, CNSC
- System Clinical Nutrition Manager, CoxHealth
Bridget Gladman, RN, BSN, RNC-MNN
- Enterprise Educator, CoxHealth
- CNE Coordinator/Nurse Planner
Nicole Montgomery, MISLT, AHIP
- Clinical Information Specialist, CoxHealth
Jessica Ratcliff, MS, CCRC
- Clinical Research Coordinator, CoxHealth
Jacki Roland RN
- Outreach and Educational Coordinator- Trauma Services, CoxHealth
Kristi Vandeloecht, PTA, GC CDR, MS
- Clinical Therapist Educator, CoxHealth
Part 1: Lecture Hall contact hours:
CoxHealth Education Center is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Midwest MSD Provider Approval #MO623-8
5.1 Nursing Contact Hours pending on final agenda
This program has been approved by the Arkansas Board of Physical Therapy for 5.0 contact hours and it is deemed equivalent by the Missouri Board of Healing Arts per 4 CSR 150-3.203-5A.
This program meets the criteria for category PDU #13 (attending employer-provided continuing education) and Missouri Board of Occupational Therapy per 20 CSR 2205-5 and qualifies as 5.0 contact hours (equivalent to 5.0 NBCOT© Professional Development Units).
This program has been approved by CoxHealth for 0.45 trauma contact hours for CoxHealth employees.
Part 2: Poster Hall contact hours varies. Instructions will be available after Part 1.
Cancellations received by the date indicated on the program webpage will be entitled to a full refund, less Eventbrite’s fees. Eventbrite registration fees are nonrefundable and vary with each course.
After the date indicated on the program webpage as the final day for full refunds, a $25.00 processing fee will be withheld.
No refunds will be made for cancellations received the day of the activity.
Refunds will be credited back to the same credit card in which the payment was received. If the payment was made in cash or check, the refund will be provided within 4-6 weeks in the form of a check and mailed to the address obtained at the time of registration.
In the event Education Center cancels or reschedules a course, participants are entitled to a full refund or the participant may transfer registration to the next scheduled activity.
CoxHealth is not responsible for travel, hotel, booking fees, or other cancellation fees for registrants when a program is cancelled.
All refunds must be received in writing via email or by calling the Education Center. 417-269-4117