CoxHealth Education Center and the Heart of the Ozarks chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society are proud to jointly offer a virtual half day course on Saturday the 31st of July, 2021 discussing cancer survivorship. This course is free to qualifying participants.* Continuing nursing education contact hours will be awarded.
*Qualifying participants include any oncology registered nurses, registered nurses or any other health care professional currently working in an inpatient or outpatient setting. Previously-certified oncology nurses not currently working in an oncology setting may also attend.
Additional information will be provided on how to join Teams and meeting link once you register.
0845-1015: Cancer Survivorship
- Speaker: Debra Spoljaric, RN, MSN, CPNP, FNP-C
1030-1115: Breast Cancer Survivorship
- Speaker: Allison Anbari PhD, RN, CLT
- Speaker: Sara McCaffrey, ANP-BC, AONCP
Allison Anbari, PhD, RN, CLT
- Assistant Research Professor
- Sinclair School of Nursing, University of Missouri
Sarah McCaffrey, ANP-BC, AONCP
- Nurse Practitioner
- Siteman Cancer Center
Debra Spoljaric, RN, MSN, CPNP, FNP-C
- Survivorship Nurse Practitioner
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
Bridget Gladman, RN, BSN, RNC-MNN
- CoxHealth Enterprise Educator
- CNE Coordinator
Adrianna Moore, RN, BSN, ONC
- Research Coordinator-Oncology Hematology Associates
- Program Chair, Oncology Nursing Society-Heart of the Ozarks
CoxHealth Education Center is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Midwest MSD Provider Approval #MO623-8
3.0 nursing contact hours will be awarded.