Cost: Free - Free to qualifying participants*. *Qualifying participants include any registered nurse or healthcare professional currently working in an inpatient or outpatient oncology setting. Previous oncology certified nurses not currently working in an oncology setting may also attend.
Cancer Screening and Prevention: Reducing the Risks
CoxHealth Education Center and the Heart of the Ozarks chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society are proud to offer a virtual half day course on Saturday the 25th of July discussing cancer screening and prevention. This course is free to QUALIFYING PARTICIPANTS*. Continuing nursing education contact hours will be awarded. Register today to secure your spot!
*Qualifying participants include any oncology registered nurses or any other healthcare professional currently working in an inpatient or outpatient setting. Previously oncology certified nurses not currently working in an oncology setting may also attend.
This activilty is jointly provided by the CoxHealth Education Center and the Heart of the Ozarks Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society.
Additional information will be provided on how to join WebEx, meeting numbers, and password once you register.
should disclose that all presenters and the planning committee
members have attested no conflicts of interest
related to this educational activity.
- 0800 am: Opening remarks/Introductions/Disclosures
- 0815 am: Gynecological Oncology: Risks, Screening, Prevention, and Treatment
- 0945 am: Break
- 1000 am: Reducing the Risk: Cancer Prevention and Screening
- 1130 am: Closing Remaks/Evaluations
- 1145 am: Adjourn
CoxHealth Education Center is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Creditialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. MW MSD Provider Approval #MO623-8
3.25 nursing contact hours will be awarded.
Kristen Hedyt, FNP-C, CAOCNP
- Nurse Practitioner
- CMG Advanced Practice Provider
Hope Krebill, RN, BSN, MSW
- Chair, Missouri Cancer Consortium
- Executive Director, Masonic Cancer Alliance
Bridget Gladman, RN, BSN, RNC-MNN
- CoxHealth Enterprise Educator/Nurse Planner
Adrianna Moore, RN, BSN, ONC
- Research Coordinator-Oncology Hematology Associates
- Program Chair, Oncology Nursing Society-Heart of the Ozarks