A CoxHealth provider program dedicated to excellence in injury management
Insurers, nurse case managers and employers: WorkComplete is your single point of service for thorough, integrated support. Count on us for quality medical care, timely provider appointments, evidence-based treatment approaches plus rapid communication of progress reports and work status. Our experienced providers offer post-injury work for nearly all conditions, case review for difficult cases, causation opinions, utilization reviews and ratings.
Our team of work comp specialists includes occupational medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, neurologists and physical and occupational therapists.
We understand the physiological and psychological affects of maintaining an injured worker on the job, and the importance of providing appropriate treatment. Our program reduces fragmented care and over-utilization of services. We'll answer your tough questions about work status, injury causation, maximum medical improvement and ratings. WorkComplete also offers a job function match service with job analysis, ergonomics and job function testing (new hire and return to work).
Call the Comp Line: 269-COMP or 1-800-269-COMP (2667)
The Comp Line is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for the following:
- recommending the WorkComplete provider best suited for your worker
- assistance with obtaining medical records and rating results
- assistance with billing and report to employer forms
- help with inpatient or emergency room needs
- reporting any concern involving treatment of your injured worker
- reporting any communication concerns with WorkComplete provider offices
To contact us or to subscribe to the WorkComplete newsletter: email@example.com.