Welcome to the health insurance marketplace.
Affordable health insurance is now available to most people in Missouri -- regardless of your income, employment or health conditions. For many, it's also available at little or even no cost. But time is running out. To be covered in 2014 and avoid paying a penalty, you must sign up before March 31.
We're here to help you understand the new health care law, find the best coverage for yourself and your family and avoid penalties. Our Certified Application Counselors can help you find affordable insurance through the Marketplace. They will give you unbiased information about the full range of options available to you and your family.
What does health insurance cover?
How does health insurance work?
How do I choose a health plan?
How much will it cost?
What happens if I don’t get insurance?
Is financial assistance available to help me pay for insurance?
||Enroll in your preferred insurance plan.
If you choose a plan that includes CoxHealth, we'll make your transition smooth. We'll help you:
- connect with the right doctor for your care
- receive a free wellness screening
- tour our facilities
- and more.
After you've enrolled in insurance, simply fill out this form and we'll handle the rest.
If you're not sure what’s right for you, send us a message or give us a call 417/269-2945 (toll-free,1-888-345-2801). Some people find it helpful to attend one of our Health Insurance Enrollment events, offered in communities throughout the Ozarks. You may start the enrollment process during an information meeting, if you like. Here's what to bring:
- Social Security numbers for everyone in your family you will enroll.
- Employer and income information for each member of your household who needs coverage (pay stubs or W-2 forms are preferred, but not required).
- Policy numbers for any current health plans you have covering members of your family.
- Knowledge of job-based health insurance that's available to you or someone in your family.