The neuroscience team at CoxHealth offers state-of-the-art care for people with brain and spine diseases, disorders and injuries.
We bring together the specialty training of neurologists, neurosurgeons and radiologists, providing you access to the most experienced team of professionals in the region. With our new Jared Neuroscience Center at Cox Medical Center South, you'll find three full floors dedicated to inpatient and outpatient neuro care, including patient rooms, a rehabilitation gym, physician clinics, and specialty clinics for ALS and Parkinson's patients. Plus, resources for patient families including a welcome center, outdoor healing garden, family lounge and more.
About our neuroscience program:
- nationally recognized board-certified stroke neurology team
- the largest private practice neurosurgery group in Missouri and northern Arkansas
- named a neuroscience center of excellence by NeuroSource
- the region's most accomplished radiation oncology team with 40 years of combined experience
- the region's only National Parkinson Foundation Care Center
- the most complete stroke and aneurysm treatment center
- highly skilled interventional neuroradiologists who can find and treat blood clots and aneurysms to help prevent strokes and other conditions
- the most powerful, accurate MRI in southwest Missouri
and Spine Institute
More than 100 years combined experience. The largest neurosurgical private practice in Missouri. Recognition from top ratings groups.
If you need neuro care, trust our multi-disciplinary approach to treating brain, spine and peripheral nerve disorders. Our neurosurgeons, physiatrists, and interventional neuroradiologist use surgical and non-surgical techniques to return our patients to a healthy lifestyle.